Saturday 29 June 2013

Nat Wolff Was 'So Excited' To Finally Work With Selena Gomez




Hollywood Crush





Nat Wolff Was 'So Excited' To Finally Work With Selena Gomez



FROM MTV NEWS: Seeing as Selena Gomez and Nat Wolff not only share an agent but both cut their teeth on kid-friendly fare (Selena on Disney's "Wizards of Waverly Place" and Nat Wolf on Nickelodeon's "The Naked Brothers Band"), you'd think the "Behaving Badly" co-stars would have worked together previous to their upcoming comedy (out later this year). Yep, nope. But that just made their eventual team-up even more thrilling, Nat told MTV News recently.






"I knew her when I was younger, when I was doing 'Naked Brothers Band' and she was doing 'Wizards of Waverly Place.' And we had the same agent, so I would just hear all these stories about her all the time," Nat recalled. "And I was so excited to get to work with her. And I think what's similar with us is a lot of people complain about their shows they have when they're younger, but both of us feel really lucky to have had that experience. We loved doing our shows. We both worked with really close friends. I noticed a lot of similarities between us."


Get more deets about "Behaving Badly" at MTV News!








No comments:

Post a Comment