Saturday 3 August 2013

'Catching Fire' Star Sam Claflin Ties The Knot!




Hollywood Crush





'Catching Fire' Star Sam Claflin Ties The Knot!



Sam Claflinby Lauren Mandel


Grab your tissues, ladies. Sam Claflin is officially off the market! "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" star recently tied the knot with British actress Laura Haddock in a private wedding ceremony, Gossip Cop has confirmed.


The couple had been engaged for nearly a year and a half after meeting at an audition.


“I walked into an audition room, I saw her and I knew,” the actor, known for his roles in "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" and "Snow White and the Huntsman," told Yahoo! News of his real-life fairy tale ending. “I called my agent, I said, 'Mate, I am in love.' He’s like, 'How did the audition go, mate?' I was like, 'No, no, you don’t understand. I have just met the woman I want to marry.'"



True romance, not too dissimilar from his “Catching Fire” character, Finnick Odair! Congrats to the newlyweds!


Leave your well wishes for Sam and Laura in the comments!








No comments:

Post a Comment