Saturday 20 April 2013

Ashley Tisdale Is Ready To Face The End Of The World With Nicolas Cage




Hollywood Crush





Ashley Tisdale Is Ready To Face The End Of The World With Nicolas Cage



Ashley Tisdale is ready for the world to end. And, if it has to happen, at least she’s in interesting company. The singer/actress will join Nicolas Cage in the dystopian drama “Left Behind.” And while fans are used to her making them chuckle, this project will show her stretching another kind of acting muscle.






"I’m super-excited to be doing a movie called 'Left Behind' with Nicolas Cage. I play his daughter, and it’s a drama, so it’s completely different from this,” she said, comparing it to her current role in the comedy “Scary Movie 5.”



The film, which also stars Chad Michael Murray, is about a group of people left behind after the rapture, and she’s looking forward to showing people that she can get serious when the cameras start rolling—even in the direst of circumstances. She added, "I’ve always loved drama and I love comedy, but I think it’s good to switch it up to show your range."


No release date has been set for her dramatic turn, though Ashley is currently starring in the comedy “Scary Movie 5” and has confirmed to MTV News that she’s working on new music. And, much like with her work in “Left Behind,” the multi-hyphenate is hoping to surprise people.


"I'm still feeling it out," she said of her new music. "I want to surprise people a little bit, something different from what I've done before. I started actually last year recording, but you know, I'm just still trying to find exactly what I want to do."


Are you intrigued by "Left Behind"? Ready for more music from Ashley? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!








No comments:

Post a Comment