Friday 19 April 2013

Bella Thorne Plots A 'Very Different' Music Career




Hollywood Crush





Bella Thorne Plots A 'Very Different' Music Career



"Shake It Up!" star Bella Thorne has long been ready for her close-up, but now she’s also ready to get her groove on. The Disney actress is hard at work on her debut disc, and she recently dished about her forthcoming album to MTV News.






“Well, I think what fans can expect is [for it] just to be very different from anyone, because I don’t like to be one of those artists where you can be like ‘Oh yeah, I know them from that song,'" the Disney starlet explained, clearly taking notes from other one-time Mouse House princesses like Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato. Or, even Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera for that matter, all of whom have gone on to have successful music careers. “All my songs are very different from each other. So I don’t want to be known as only one genre.”



With very little additional details about the project, the 15-year-old added that she’s been quite busy prepping for her big music career.


“I have my single. I just signed my record deal, so I’m really excited about that,” she said. “Also I’m going on tour and I have a few projects in the works.”


In addition to music and her show, Bella is also attached to the rodeo-themed flick, “Buttermilk Sky.”


Will you be bumping a Bella Thorne album when it drops? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!








No comments:

Post a Comment